THE SELLING PROCESS
We’ll handle all the steps to smoothly and successfully sell your property. If you have questions about any of these steps, we are happy to explain them.
1: We’ll represent you when an offer is presented
When an offer contract comes in, it’s both exciting and stressful. We’ll guide and advise you though this process. We will:
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you, as well as discuss the qualifications of the prospective buyer.
- Review all contracts for accuracy and, as needed, prepare counter-proposals.
- If there are multiple offers, we’ll help you determine which is the strongest.
2: We’ll handle the transaction details and keep you informed
After your property is under contract, we’ll provide continuous follow-up on all the details and due dates of the contract to closing. We will:
- Deliver earnest money to the title company for deposit into an escrow account.
- Order title insurance and all necessary documents.
- Ensure that the buyer has obtained mortgage approval.
- Negotiate with the buyer’s agent regarding any changes or problems that arise.
3: We’ll coordinate the inspection and negotiate on your behalf
Inspection items can often muddy up a deal. We will:
- Review the Inspection Report with you and negotiate on your behalf.
- Refer you to reliable contractors if items need to be addressed.
4: We’ll handle the property closing process
In the final part of your property sale, we will:
- Schedule the closing and provide you information about the closing procedures.
- Examine the closing documents and Seller’s Settlement Statement and review them with you.