BY THE KL REALTY TEAM
PHOTO CREDIT:Red Zen
For those who want to live in a peaceful mountain community away from the hustle and bustle of the front range but still be able to easily access nearby amenities, the Bar K Ranch is the perfect place to live. At a pleasant 8,600 feet of altitude just 16 miles outside of Boulder, the Bar K Ranch has clean air, starry skies, beautiful lakes and stunning mountain views. The small, tight-knit community consists of 51 home sites on approximately acre-sized lots.
Bar K Ranch residents live in a peaceful retreat that’s close to it all: Within a 30-minute drive, they can have a gourmet dinner in Boulder, enjoy a movie in Longmont or go climbing in Rocky Mountain National Park, all while living in a park-like setting. Bar K Ranch residents love their community and here’s why:
• They can step out their back door and enjoy hiking, fishing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing or wildlife viewing, including elk and moose.
• Bar K Ranch is a close-knit community, in large part due to an active homeowners’ association. The association (optional to join), meets regularly, plans events and provides member amenities, such a stocked lake and stables: http://www.bar-k-ranch.com/ The Ranch has a spirit of community and comradery in an environment that also respects residents’ desire for space and privacy.
• Future development of the area is constrained by the surrounding National Forest, and the majority of the development has already taken place. Unlike other mountain communities, Bar K Ranch residents take comfort in the fact that the size and character of their community will remain the same for years to come.
• As most of the community is located on a school bus route, snow removal of the roads is well maintained by the county.
• The nearby town of Jamestown (population 300) includes a school, mercantile/ live-music venue and church, and hosts community activities throughout the year, such as the farmers’ market, picnics, parades, arts and crafts fairs, chili cook-off, holiday parties and concerts: http://www.jamestownco.org/
Now is a great time of year to check out the Bar K Ranch community and the acre lot for sale at 97 Saint Vrain Trail. Take in the fall colors hiking at the Ceran Saint Vrain trail in the nearby national forest within walking distance of the Ranch. Envision building your dream home and living your dream mountain lifestyle.
To visit our listing in the Bar K Ranch community:
From US 36, head west on Left Hand Canyon Drive and then James Canyon Drive towards Jamestown. Continue on Overland Road 4.2 miles past Jamestown. Turn left on Rock Lake Road, right on Ranch Road, and finally right on St Vrain Trail. The lot is on the left or south side of the road. Please note that there is road construction during the week, which will be coming to an end soon and providing even better roads.
For more information:
• On the 97 Saint Vrain Trial property for sale within Bar K Ranch, call KL Realty at 303.444.3177
• On the Bar K Community, visit the homeowners’ community page at: http://www.bar-k-ranch.com/
Or visit their Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/BarKRanchColorado/
• On the Jamestown community, visit: http://www.jamestownco.org/